Tuna with miso wasabi mayonnaise
Ingredients (for 5)
- 250g tuna
- salt, sake (rice wine)
- 75g celery, cut into 1.5cm squares (remove the strings)
- 100g onion, finely sliced
- <Miso Mayonnaise>
- 30g miso
- 20g mayonnaise
- S&B Wasabi Powder
- 5g vinegar
- 6g sugar
- Cut the tuna into 1.5cm squares, and put it into salted hot water with sake for a few minutes. Plunge into cold water for an instant, and pour off the excess water.
- Put the celery and onion into a large bowl and add salt. When it has softened, squeeze out the moisture.
- Combine 1 and 2 and add the Miso Mayonnaise. Serve on a plate, and use the chervil to garnish.
Ingredients (for 2)
- 150g Vanilla Ice cream
- 15g S&B Wasabi Powder
- 30g milk
- 50g yogurt
- Mix S&B Wasabi Powder with milk. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Soften vanilla ice cream by placing in room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Add 1) and yogurt to 2), and stir. Place in refrigerator until it gets hard.